This long straight shirt style dress has a printed panel featuring hand embroidery details on collar and sleeves, in vanilla and outlined florals print.
This product is crafted in Jaipur, India using the artisanal technique of hand-block printing on vegan silk using azo-free dyes.
SIZE & FIT
- Relaxed Fit
- Garment Length: 46"
-Megha is 5.9 ft and wearing size S
- Need help with sizing? WhatsApp us on +91 6375884465
- Fabric: Cupro Vegan Silk
- Hand Block Printed by the traditional craftsmen of Rajasthan
- Subtle variations in colours and patterns are natural to this process.
- Gently hand wash separately with a mild detergent only - Store in a cotton cloth bag for long life
- Iron on reverse
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Country of Origin: India
Shipping and Returns
-Orders will be shipped within 12-14 working days.
-Prices are inclusive of shipping and taxes.
-At Khajoor, we don’t mass produce, hence each piece is made to order especially for you. As a company policy, no returns, exchanges, or refunds on made to order pieces.
-In case of Hand Knits, we will only be taking pre-orders as the products are completely hand made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks.
NOTE: If this piece is sold out and you would like to purchase it, or in case of any enquiries regarding customisations, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via WhatsApp or call us on our customer care number +91 6375884465. We are happy to assist you from Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm.